Social Networking for Pets

Hahaaa....ko ingt ko je nak social network. Pets pun hado.

Here it goes by the name of PetFinder.my. It is the largest network of online database for adopted animal. "A loving home for every pet" is the tagline at PetFinder.my. Founded by technopreneurs Andy Koh and Ezer Ratchanga in April 2008, this site is rapidly emerging as Malaysia's largest and most comprehensive Pet Adoption Portal. (Green Heart Publication, 2009)


-Nyettt-

I found it very enthralling as it may help us to save strays and abandoned animals eg cats, dogs, guinea pig etc. The power of internet, had been tested. I had posted 1 of my adopted cats in PetFinder.my. Come to my surprise, within few minutes of pets profile being published, there were calls and text messages coming in asking about the adoption.

-Gabana & Chantek-

Imagine life without it, animal lover need to work hard to find a suitable place for all the strays animal found. Despite having this web site, members can share their thoughts/opinion on animal care and they may even collect funds for animal rescue. It is proven that, internet helps mankind to gain information with no boundries.

-Tech savvy-

Do visist my pets profile, to view my pets at http://www.petfinder.my/members/missmyra1109/ . Cheers :p . Nie untuk ko Amar..hahaa


(Source: 9gag)

Comments

Popular Posts